Heat pump package units are a bundled heater and air conditioner in one fairly large unit outside. These are usually found on the rooftop, which is why they’re sometimes called rooftop units, or RTUs.
If your HVAC system doesn’t have an indoor air handler, chances are, you have a rooftop package unit.
XR13.4c Package Unit
The American Standard XR14c heat pump package unit features an electric heat pump combined with a powerful airflow system to make sure every corner of your home will be efficiently comfortable.
14 SEER2 and 8.0 HSPF2 ratings heat and cool your home while lowering cooling costs even on the most extreme days.
- Cooling Stages: Single-Stage and up to 14 SEER2
- Heating Stages: Single-Stage and up to 8.0 HSPF2
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Climatuff™ compressor
- Advanced Vortica™ blower motor
- Rugged all-steel cabinet
- Advanced airflow system
- Supplemental heat only when needed
XL15c Package Unit
The XL15c is a high-efficiency, all-electric heat pump, maximizing your comfort whatever the season, year after year. The packaged heating and air conditioning system is all contained in one sleek cabinet for optimal use in any home.
Two-stage systems have a 70% speed in first -stage and 100% speed in second-stage. This system will run in first stage the majority of the time saving you so much more than your old single-stage system.
- Cooling Stages: Two-Stages and up to 16.4 SEER2
- Heating Stages: Two-Stages and up to 9 HSPF2
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Two-stage Climatuff™ compressor
- State-of-the-art fan system
- Composite Vortica™ blower
- All-aluminum Spine-Fin™ coil
- Durable Weather-Beater™ top
- Two-Stage Gas Valve
- Variable-speed blower motor with Comfort-R™
Typical Installations Include:
Fox Family Extras You’ll Receive
- 10 Years Parts Warranty
- 10 Years Compressor Warranty (12 Years on the XL15c)
- 2 Years Labor Warranty
- 2 Years Preventive Maintenance – To receive a full 10 years labor warranty, just continue your paid maintenance with us from years 3 through 10 and pay nothing for any repairs for the first 10 years.**
Subsequent owners warranty will reduce to 5 years parts/compressor from date of install. Subsequent owners will not have the extended labor warranty option available.
SEER Cost Comparison Calculator
- How much can you save between your current SEER system vs one a newer one?
- How much can you save between a 14 SEER and a 17 SEER?
- California’s averages about $0.25 per kWh, but you can adjust the rate if desired.
Why We Recommend American Standard HVAC For Your Family
Fox Family Heating & Air and American Standard Technologies have been partners since 2015. The reason we recommend American Standard equipment in your home all comes down to this. We repair American Standard systems way less than any other brand on the market.
Click below for more reasons we choose American Standard HVAC.